"Gifted Education" refers to the education of those students whose abilities, talents, and potential for accomplishment are so outstanding, they require special provisions to meet their educational needs.
Gifted students are capable of high performance, exceptional production, or exceptional learning behavior by virtue of any or a combination of these areas of giftedness:
- General intellectual ability
- Specific academic aptitude
- Creative, productive thinking
- Leadership and human relations skills
- Visual and performing arts identification
Contact our Gifted and Talented (GT) Teacher, Robyn Franklin, for more information: